A few people have asked us about hurricane prepairedness for Collier County, so we thought we would share this link with you. It is the hurricane evacuation routes for Collier County.
Here are a few tips:
- Fuel your vehicles well before the storm
- If you stay home, fill your sinks bathtub with water – you may need this to flush your toilets in case of water shortage
- Bring in outdoor furniture
- Board your home if possible
- Turn up freezers to the coolest setting prior to the storm and open as little as possible!